Be a Volunteer Leader!
WHO can become a Volunteer Leader?
You can! Anyone with a passion for service and a desire to motivate others to give back to their community can become a Volunteer Leader.
WHAT does a Volunteer Leader do?
There are a handful of volunteer leadership opportunities with HandsOn San Diego:
- Team Leaders are dedicated volunteers who combine their passion for a cause with their leadership skills. They manage volunteers at projects and act as a liaison between HandsOn San Diego and our project partners.
- Interns gain valuable experience and skills in their current or potential career field. Our internships focus on projects that they plan with the guidance of HandsOn staff.
- Committee members are involved with HandsOn San Diego's behind-the-scenes work and decision making. We are currently focusing on our Fundraising Committee.
WHY become a Volunteer Leader?
- Improve our community.
- Promote volunteerism in San Diego.
- Build your résumé and professional experience.
- Help HandsOn San Diego create more services and opportunties.
- Meet new people with similar passions.
- Expand your leadership skills.
Use the online application on the page for the position you are interested in. If you have any questions, email Jessie at firstname.lastname@example.org.