Volunteering as a Company
HandsOn San Diego’s mission to strengthen our communities through volunteer action. We want to make it easy and convenient for you and your team to make an impact in our local community.
We have two ways that our business community members can get involved:
Business Membership Program
- This program is ideal for businesses who need help implementing, managing, and tracking an employee volunteer program.
- Your employees will have the flexibility to volunteer at the projects they are passionate about at scheduled opportunities in the community.
- This program is for companies with 200 employees or less.
Custom Volunteer Projects
- These projects are generally one-time or annual projects taken on by teams to volunteer together.
- They can be anything from beautification to donation sorting. We work with you to find a project that will help foster teamwork and make a positive sustainable impact on our community.
- Please note, businesses that are a part of our membership program receive a discount on custom projects.
Not sure which option is the right fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss with one of our team members.